The Transportation Corridor Agencies (TCA) is a public agency responsible for planning, financing, constructing, and operating California’s largest toll road network. This network includes State Routes 73, 133, 241, and 261, which are public roads owned by Caltrans, financed with private funds, and built with virtually no tax dollars. At TCA, we strive every day to provide a time-saving and reliable alternative to Southern California’s congested freeways. If you love driving The Toll Roads, then you’ll love working at The Toll Roads.
TCA is seeking an experienced Program Manager, Toll Operations to join our innovative and fast-paced Toll Operations Department. Reporting to the Chief Toll Operations Officer, this role will perform a variety of highly skilled duties including but not limited to:
- Participating in strategic planning and assisting with the operational management of the Department;
- Serving as a departmental liaison both inside and outside the Agency in relation to strategic and tactical Toll operations projects and initiatives;
- Managing special projects and assisting with the administration of assigned contracts and budgets;
- Undertaking complex research and preparing/analyzing financial, statistical, process, and quality data;
- Responding to and facilitating the resolution of operational, financial, budget, and administrative issues and inquiries;
- Developing and presenting comprehensive Committee and Board reports in relation to Toll Operations initiatives and/or assigned projects;
- Updating and maintaining the customer correspondence library and coordinating with TCA departments and legal counsel regarding the development or revision of customer statements and notifications;
- Liaising with legal counsel regarding Customer License Agreements, Interoperability Agreements, related communications, and other departmental matters;
- Conducting analyses, staying apprised, and reviewing/recommending action regarding toll legislation;
- Planning and facilitating meetings in support of departmental initiatives and coordinating activities pertaining to industry forums and events; and
- Actively participating in professional organizations and transportation/tolling industry events.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING / ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
This role requires five (5) or more years of program, project and budget management experience along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The ideal candidate will have three (3) plus years of experience in the tolling industry (with either a tolling agency, tolling system integrator, or a consulting firm providing services to a tolling agency) in the areas of program and project management with a strong emphasis on research and analysis.
In addition to having the necessary skills to perform the above job duties, we are seeking someone who is an independent self-starter yet can work well collaboratively, is well organized with significant attention to detail, has a strong numerical aptitude, is able to communicate and present with ease at the executive level, and can serve as an effective liaison both inside and outside the agency.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
TCA offers a dynamic and engaging work environment, along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, comprehensive annual leave, paid holidays, and a 9/80 work schedule. Compensation for this role is $95,000 - $104,500.
HOW TO APPLY:
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why you are interested in this opportunity to the email address below. Please note that we are seeking to fill this key role within the team as soon as possible. The deadline to apply is April 20, 2017. No phone calls please.
Transportation Corridor Agencies
125 Pacifica, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618-3304