TCA is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join our established and fast-paced Contracts and Procurement Department. Reporting to the department director, this role will undertake a full scope of procurement and contract administration duties including but not limited to:
- Preparing, negotiating, administering and auditing assigned contracts;
- Drafting Invitations for Bid (IFB), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Procurement Summary Reports, Contract Amendments and related documentation;
- Participating with project teams in developing procurement strategies and schedules;
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with contracting standards, TCA guidelines and applicable laws governing the administration of public agency contracts; and
- Interacting and coordinating with TCA staff and contractors regarding various contracting matters.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING / ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
This role requires three to five years of contracts administration experience along with a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Having experience with public works projects, prevailing wage, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises and/or a certification in contract management is highly desirable.
In addition to being able to effectively perform the above job duties, our ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a heavy workload, is organized and detail oriented, has a team player mindset and a service oriented approach, and is someone who works well independently.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
TCA offers a dynamic and friendly work environment, along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, comprehensive annual leave, paid holidays and a 9/80 work schedule. The salary range for this role is $65,462 - $91,646.
HOW TO APPLY:
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why you are interested in this opportunity to the email address below. The deadline to apply is February 15, 2017. No phone calls please.
Transportation Corridor Agencies
125 Pacifica, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618-3304